All contributions must be submitted electronically using the Myreview system available at http://myreview.sepln.org/myreview-sepln67/
Authors are encouraged to send theoretical or application-oriented proposals related to NLP. The proposals must include the following sections and features:
- The title of the communication;
- An abstract in English and Spanish (maximum 150 words) and a list of keywords;
- The paper can be written in either Spanish or English. Its overall maximum length will be 10 pages, excluding acknowledgements and references;
- One additional page will be allowed if necessary to respond to reviewers comments. In that case, new content needs to be justified in the response to reviewers.
- The documents must not include headers or footers;
- Papers should NOT include the names of the authors.