All contributions must be submitted electronically using the Myreview system available at http://myreview.sepln.org/myreview-sepln63/
Authors are encouraged to send theoretical or application-oriented proposals related to NLP. The proposals must include the following sections and features:
- The title of the communication;
- An abstract in English and Spanish (maximum 150 words) and a list of keywords;
- The paper can be written in either Spanish or English. Its overall maximum length will be 8 pages, including references;
- The documents must not include headers or footers;
- Papers should NOT include the names of the authors.
The papers proposed will be reviewed at least by three reviewers, and can be accepted to be presented either as posters or as communications, depending on the program necessities. However, no distinction will be made between communications and posters in the printed version of the SEPLN journal.