September 22 - 24, 2021
Málaga, Spain (together with CEDI 20/21)
The XXXVII edition of the annual Conference of the Spanish Society for Natural Language Processing (SEPLN) will be held during the 22th, 23th and 24th of September 2021.
The main objective of the meeting is to present the latest research and development in Natural Language Processing (NLP) carried out by the scientific community and the industrial sector. The conference also seeks to serve as a bridge between research and industry as well as a forum for sharing new projects in this field.
Proposals for workshops should be sent to the conference organizers (email@example.com), indicating the following information:
- Workshop title
- Name, affiliation, address, e-mail and phone number of workshop responsible
- Name, affiliation and e-mail of other co-organizers, if any
- Tentative program committee members
- Tentative duration and planning considering that the dates should fall within SEPLN2021 (September 22nd to 24th)
- Summary of the workshop, including objectives, topics, justification, methodology, minimum and maximum number of participants
- Indicate if the workshops you are proposing have been run before, where, and how many people attended
- Indicate if the workshop program committee plans to publish proceedings
- Proposal Submission: 19th March 2021
- Workshop Acceptance/Rejection: 12th April 2021